Civil Protection Forces in Alexandria succeeded in controlling a huge fire that broke out in a residential apartment in Karmouz area and prevented the fire from spreading to a number of neighboring apartments without causing any injuries.
The examination revealed the fire broke out in the bedroom and burnt some of its contents without injuries.
The fire was due to a short circuit، the examination proved.
The owner of the apartment، M. A.، 52، supported the results of the examination.
Public prosecution has been notified for further investigations.