ﻣﻮﻗﻊ ﺻﺪﻱ اﻟﺒﻠﺪ

Supervisor
Elham AbolFateh

Features

Meghan Markle's ex-husband Trevor Engelson proposes to Tracey Kurland

Saturday 02/June/2018 - 09:35 PM
Sada El Balad
Edited by Ahmed Moamar
Meghan Markle's ex-husband Trevor Engelson is engaged.
The 41-year-old film producer proposed to dietitian Tracey Kurland only two weeks after the Suits actress' royal wedding to Prince Harry in England، as the Daily Mail said.
Trevor announced the news to social media with a photo of the two smiling as she flashed her diamond ring. The caption read، 'Luckiest guy I know! Get ready to party!'
Trevor and Meghan lived in Los Angeles together during the beginning of their marriage، but she soon made the move to Toronto to shoot her USA series.
A source at The Sun claimed that the separation was due to the soon-to-be Royal’s new role on Suits.
Meghan landed her role in Suits just a few months before they married. And despite being together for six years before getting hitched، things started to fall apart not long after the wedding،’ the source revealed.
They continued: ‘They really battled with long distances. Trevor was based in LA while Meghan was in Toronto، a five-hour flight away. It was a very difficult way to start married life’.
'As Toronto was becoming more her home than LA، the dynamics in their relationship subtly altered. She was her own woman now، earning a steady income، making new friends on set and off، no longer dependent on her husband’s connections،’ Andrew Morton wrote in his book new book Meghan، A Hollywood Princess.
The split with Meghan hit Trevor pretty hard،' a source told Us Weekly. 
'He went through a rough time during the breakup and that was only made worse when Meghan got together with Harry last year،' said a source. 
And it appears as if Meghan and Trevor are not close any longer. 
'It wasn't the most amicable of divorces and there were hurt feelings on both sides،' added the insider. 
'Now he has bounced back and things are looking great for him.'
The source added: 'He has a new woman in his life and his career is going from strength to strength.'
And the producer reportedly pulled the plug on a television show he pitched loosely based on his marriage to the Duchess according to New York Post. 
The show was about a man whose wife leaves him for a British prince and they have to deal with custody of their kids after the divorce.
'Trevor’s project is currently on hold after several months of anguish for Meghan،' the insider claimed. 
'The plan was for the series to come out during the aftermath of the royal wedding later this summer، but things have changed.'
Meghan and Harry's May 19 wedding at St George's Chapel was a public affair، with TV cameras allowed inside the wedding ceremony and more than 2،000 members of the public invited to watch the carriage procession outside after the wedding.
Soon after the splashy wedding the former Hollywood star - now the Duchess Of Sussex - made her first appearance as a royal.
On May 22 she appeared delighted to be at Buckingham Palace at an engagement in honor of Prince Charles and his work as patron of more than 400 charities and organizations.
Meghan looked fabulous in a pale pink-and-taupe silk-crepe Flavia dress from Goat with a matching pink hat and her hair drawn back into an elegant side chignon.

Comments

ads

Poll

What do you think about our new design?

What do you think about our new design?
ads